It is composed of (8) « units ».
Each unit is composed of :
- (5) «lessons »,
- and (1) « activity » at the end of each units.
Thus, each book contains (40) « lessons » fondamentals without enclosing the « activity ».
The lessons of each units are divided as follows:
|Cours||Nombre de pages|
|1st lesson : Le dialogue et son vocabulaire.||1|
|2nd lesson : Les exercices du vocabulaire.||3|
|3rd lesson : La formation des mots appris et leurs exercices.||2|
|4th lesson : Les audio, l’audition et leurs exercices||2|
|5th lesson : La lecture et l’écriture et leurs exercices.||3|
|Total number of pages||12|
The book contains 77 words of vocabulary.
Testing, Evaluation and Review:
The eighth book has two reviews, one after “unit four” and one after “unit eight”.
These reviews are entitled “Remember”: this is a self-revision of the content of the most of these units.
This review often includes the following elements:
- The exercise to understand an expression /sentence heard. It includes :
- The exercise at the level of expression and its distinction : The student is in front of two sentences with a slight difference. He must listen to them and distinguish them
- The exercise involves revising most of the vocabulary of the four units, remembering their meanings and sometimes knowing how to write them.
- The exercise of using the learned language structures and completing the dialogue.