It composed of (8) « units ».
Each units is composed of :
- (5) «lessons »,
- and (1) « activity » at the end of each units
Thus, each book includes (40) « lessons » fondamentals without enclosing the « activity ».
The lessons of each units are divided as follows:
|Courses||Nombre of pages|
|1st lesson : The dialogue and its vocabulary.||1|
|2nd lesson : Vocabulary exercises.||2|
|3rd lesson : The training of the learned words and their exercises.||2|
|4th lesson : Audio, hearing and their exercises||2|
|5th lesson : Reading and writing and their exercises.||2|
|Total number of pages||10|
The book contains 61 words of vocabulary.
Testing, evaluation and review:
The first book has two reviews, one after “unit four” and one after “unit eight”.
These reviews are entitled “Remember”: this is a self-revision of the content of the most of these units.
This review often includes the following elements:
- The exercise to understand a phrase/ sound/ word heard. It consists of three level :
- The exercise on the level of hearing and that distinguishes: the student is in front of two different sounds, he must listen to them and distinguish them.
- Exercise on the level of the word and that distinguishes: The student is faced with two words with a slight difference. He has to listen to them and distinguish between them.
- The exercise on the level of expression and that distinguishes: The student is in front of two sentences with a slight difference. He must listen to them and distinguish them.
- The exercise involves revising most of the vocabulary of the four units, remembering their meanings and sometimes knowing how to write them.
- The exercise which consits of using the learned language structures and then completing the dialogue.